We do not allow republication by individuals, general publishers or for-profit media.
Please note Psyche Guides are not available for republishing or translation.
Psyche Ideas may be republished or translated for free under the following conditions only. If your organisation or use of the article does not fall under this criteria, we cannot grant permission for you to republish Psyche Ideas.
Psyche Ideas may be republished in English or translated into a foreign language by:
- An academic institution
- A professional body or association
- A not-for-profit organisation focused on an issue we cover, eg a mental health charity
In addition, please note:
- In all cases, the author must be credited.
- In all cases, Psyche must be credited as the original publisher, and a link must be included back to psyche.co or the original article. This must be visible in the display copy in the first quarter of the article, and not positioned at the end of the article.
- Images, including photographs and illustrations, may not be republished.
- No adaptations or edits are allowed.
- Anyone is welcome to republish an extract of 250 words for the purpose of critique or analysis, with a credit and link back to the original article.
- Before publishing, you must inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under our academic fair use policy, Psyche Ideas can be used in a classroom setting and in non-commercial examination materials.